The presentation will describe testing strategies and lessons learned in performance testing for a global Enterprise with 70 offices worldwide.
- Testing Office365 email and SharePoint performance in the cloud
- Validating Riverbed Steelhead Cloud Acceleration
- Winsock bug in Windows 7 that impacts file upload performance over long fat pipes
- Performance – impact of using a testing proxy
- Validation VDI desktop performance
- Critical skills a Performance Engineer needs to have to properly design and execute performance tests
- How to design a test simulation that reflects the real world
- Insight into how the network impacts application performance and how to properly test
Please Note: The presentations are intended for attendees only. The presentations page is password protected – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of attendance and the password to access the presentation.
Les Murphy – Principal Consultant, ePerformance Group
Les is a technology leader with over 30 years’ experience in the IT field, working both as a consultant and in key roles within software vendor organizations focused on IT solutions. Les has a passion for Performance Engineering with the goal of helping to ensure applications are performant and efficient. In recent years Les has provided Performance expertise to a global real estate firm, helped a bank with over 21B in assets avoid a failed deployment by properly load testing a SAP Banking application, helped a large bank in South Africa ensure that their mobility solution would perform correctly, and was the Lead Performance Engineer on 50M+ PeopleSoft ERP project.