Track: Performance Testing
This talk will outline best practices for performance testing, with an emphasis on pragmatic tips to use in your current project, plus a few brief case studies to demonstrate the points. You will leave with a practical checklist to ensure your performance testing is successful. Find the answers to these questions, and more:
- How does performance testing differ from functional testing?
- How do you set performance goals?
- How do you determine hardware requirements?
- When should you test from the cloud?
- How should you integrate performance testing into the development cycle?
Please Note: The presentations are intended for attendees only. The presentations page is password protected – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of attendance and the password to access the presentation.
Michael Czeiszperger – Founder, Web Performance, Inc.
After receiving his B. S. in Electrical Engineering from the Ohio State University, Michael Czeiszperger established a career as a software engineer at companies such as Yamaha and Sun Microsystems. In 1999, he founded Web Performance to fill a need for website load testing, and has been in the testing space ever since.